Does anyone have a chicken and noodle or beef and noodle recipe.

With it being so cold outside. I have all of a suddon wanted chickeden and noodles ot beef and noodles. And it seems like a comforting meal for such a cold day. So if any of you ladies have a recipe you woiuld like to share i would appreciate it.

karidee52008

Asked by karidee52008 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I love allrecipes.com........i can find just about anything on there.....
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 4:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• 4 c. egg noodles
    1/2 c. butter
    1 can chicken soup
    1 c. milk
    1/3 c. Parmesan cheese

Cook egg noodles. Drain and add butter; mix well. Add chicken soup and milk to noodles; top with Parmesan cheese and bake for 1/2 hour on 375 degrees. If you have any left over chicken, add to noodles.

Answer by gemgem at 4:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• omg girl, Let me give you this one. It is so good.
    2lbs hamburger,
    1 46 oz tomato juice (i use the campbells brand)
    1 box elbow noodles
    package of frozen vegetable, i get the kind with peas, carrots, breen beans, corn, and use half the package.
    1 potato cut into squares
    brown your meat and season with something like tony chaeres. drain. then combine meat, tomato juice, vegetables, potatoes, and bring to boil. When boiling add your noodles. Cook until noodles are done. Add more tony's to taste. I promise it is really good.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 4:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Even my kids eat this one

1 # hamburger (browned)
    1 bag extra wide egg noodles(cooked and drained)
    put them together and then mix in a family size can of cream of mushroom soup and about a half of the can of water
    mix it up and it is ready to eat!!

my kids eat it with bread and butter(and usually make sandwiches!!)
    Anonymous

• Here is my recipe and method for chicken soup with homemade noodles. It has pictures as well as instructions, so it's really easy to follow and always turns out delicious :)

http://eating-sandiego.blogspot.com/2008/09/chicken-noodles-it-doesnt-get-more.html

jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 10:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2009