sex tips???

Anyone have any good sex tips, I really want to spice up my sex life with DH.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• I say ask him does he have any fantasies that wouldn't be cheating with another person. I know since I've opened up to my spouse about what I want or need and he the same - our sex life has been amazing.
    Anonymous

• exactly.ask him wud he like to try new things, what he likes. have a little oral fun.if you like porn, what that together. different things- be open minded gurl. dont be afraid to get a little wild, loud and crazy.
    Anonymous

• I keep telling dh that I want to get a head board on our bed (which we dont have right now) so we can tie each other up too it and have lots of freakie fun!!~
    Anonymous

• Share your fantasies openly.Ive learned that opening up and just being honest helps tremendously!communication is the key.
    Anonymous

• i WONT do anal, im not into giving head, and i really want to try different positions but when he goes to deep it hurts, he is bigger than normal
    Anonymous

• You could try a simple start, a little dress-up or risque location. Throw in something like a toy or food or porn (just make sure you pick it, not him, lol) to ratchet it up a little more.
    There are a number of positions you can change it up with that have shallower penetration (DF is a little big as well, so we have to be careful with that). Have you tried reverse cowgirl, but you lie down on him? Or where you lie strait out on your belly, and he comes in from behind, laying on top of you - you keep your legs together, he straddles? Good luck!
    Mantidae

Answer by Mantidae at 10:14 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• get all sexied up and go to a bar or club, whatever is more your thing...then have him show up about 15 min later after you make yourself comfortable and have a drink...then let him approach you all over again, pretend you're strangers....let him take you to a hotel room....suprise him with a new toy hidden in your purse and ask him to play with you with it
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I think think the sexiest thing is not how you do it, but where and when you do it. When he least expects it, bust a move. Where he least expects it, start your strip tease. No time is off limits. No place is off limits, unless it's where the kids are, or it's illegal. Also, my husband and I love to send each other emails about how freaky we're feeling. A lot of times we make up sexy stories. I start the story, he finishes it. We are both ready to hit the sheets when he gets home from work. Make sex fun, not a duty.
    callico

Answer by callico at 11:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Read some erotica together or aloud to him. That will probably stir up lots of ideas and get some conversations flowing!
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 1:57 AM on Jul. 19, 2008