What's a good stroller for a newborn to small toddler?

soemthing they can grow in that lasts..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a "Jeep", it is a bit larger than an umbrella stroller, and it is comfortable. My daughter rode in it until she was 3 or so.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I got a travel system by Graco and it holds up to 40 lbs. My daughter is nearly 1 year now and we use it everyday still. She has a lot of room to grow in it. Her feet don't come close to touching the foot rest yet.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• any travel system that lets u put the car seat on it so a newborn can use it and then a toddler can sit in it regular
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yeah I think travel systems are best. Only problem is that once they're like 6 months they're able to fit into the smaller strollers that are MUCH easier to carry around. But you can still use the travel system stroller until they're toddlers.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Valco Runabouts. They can be used from toddler up to about 45 lbs. Check them out at www.valcobaby.com

halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2009