Are you ticklish?

I am and so is my son!!!!!!!

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Very!! I peed my pants once when I was about 16 or 17 because I was tickled so bad.

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• lol, i think at one point some people can stop being ticklish, my husband isnt ticklish on his feet, but i am everywhere but it pee's me off when people tickle me.

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Oh I'm so friggin ticklish everywhere on my body. Just the thought of being tickled gives me the willies.

My boyfriend is only ticklish on his stomach. It's hilarious.

My daughter is ticklish on her feet xD

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I am ticklish everywhere, but if I know it is coming, I can prepare myself for it and it doesn't actually tickle. My children are VERY ticklish, and so is my husband, but he is only when you do it right.

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I am very ticklish and hate being tickled. My husband knows that and uses it as a weapon. When I'm mad at him he'll sneak up and tickle me knowing once I laugh I can't be mad at him anymore.

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 4:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yes. Very very ticklish. They say women that are like that are usually very horny.

Answer by jareda69 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Ayuh!

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:33 AM on Jan. 15, 2009