just wondering?

hey ladies i was just wondering how long it took you to go into labor after you hit 4 cm. i went into the doctors office today for my check-up and i was told that the baby had decended into the birth canal and that i was 4 cm. dialated. so i just wanted to know how much longer it might be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had been 4cm for 2 weeks with my first before they induced me at 39 weeks 5 days.

Don't know how long I was at 4cm before admitted with the second for induction at 39 weeks. They started the IV, started the pitocin, broke my water, gave me my epidural (thank goodness lol) and he was born 2 1/2 hours later (started labor clock when they broke my water)

My third....I was in labor on my own and didn't know it...at my 36 week check I thought I was having some cramps. She did an internal, I had a "cramp" and went from 2 to 4cm in the snap of fingers. He was born 15 hours later, 26 minutes after they broke my water.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2009