Where do I meet someone when I am a single mom and always home with my son?

outside of work, because it is against company policy.

kaylenek

Asked by kaylenek at 9:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• church (if that's your thing)
    parents without partners (some chapters have activities where children are included)
    the park
    YMCA soccer for little kids
    The gym (lots have child care facilities)
    The grocery store. (Oops - I didn't mean to hit you with my cart, silly me)

Good luck. I've been there...it's no fun!
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 9:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• LOLOL Lawmom623 Good one!! (Oops - I didn't mean to hit you with my cart, silly me)
    It would probably work well too. The laundry mat is also a good place.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• vbruno - she could always throw a bra into the "wrong" dryer. could definitely get his attention!
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• You never really know.That mr.right could be anywhere.When the time is right he will show up. ;)
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 9:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• go out with the girls and have a few drinks or go to a house party....put on a skirt, a halter top, and some heels and feel sexy....some people will tell you that it's not a good way to meet good men, but i met my man at a house party and then we went to a club (i NEVER go to clubs) and then passed out drunk at his house because i was too drunk to go home...he took care of me and was AMAZING and has never stopped taking care of me ever since!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Why are you and your son always at home? Is it possible to get out? Walk the mall.Take him to the park. I love to see those dads out at the park with their kids.I think that's the coolest thing. The library, church, book store, grocery store, county fair, stroll through your neighborhood. You have to get out the house somehow and meet him, unless the mail carrier is good enough for you.LOL! Good luck girl.
    callico

Answer by callico at 10:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Church
    JuneL

Answer by JuneL at 11:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Where do u live? I'm married but my husband works all day and I would love to meet new moms. I live in newburgh, in.
    papai

Answer by papai at 11:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I live in WI. We are leaving tonight to to a Single Parent Church camp for the weekend. It's our first time. Maybe I will meet a nice single dad! Wish me luck everyone!
    kaylenek

Answer by kaylenek at 10:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• you could even try eharmony. I work with 2 couple that met that way & they are very happy. Good luck, I know I don't want to deal with that again.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 10:57 AM on Jul. 18, 2008