hair dye

so i put streaks in my hair about a week ago but you can't even tell they're there. i'm 28 weeks pregnant, could i do it one more time?

SpringMommy07

Asked by SpringMommy07 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Any hair dye is fine after 5 months per my ob.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• midwife and ob told me to not dye my hair at all during pregnancy. didnt really bother me, because i dont dye my hair.

but check with your OB.. thats what i would do... well im paranoid though. lol
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• you can try, but you will most likely no get the look you want. Crazy hormone levels that fluctuate form minute to minute during pregnancy make hair coloring very unpredictable. My hair dresser told me to not even bother with coloring etc until 8 weeks post baby
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• 2nd trimester is the best time to dye your hair. you can dye your hair as long as your dye is not on your scalp and you are in a well aired room or even outside. streaks are ok again as long as it does not sit on your scalp.
    Anonymous

• Of course! As long as it is "normal" hair products, it is perfectly fine. You don't want to scare your husband away with not taking care of yourself! LOL
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 5:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2009