If you had the opportunity...

If you had the opportunity to tell someone in the armed forces ONE thign what would it be?

humaniterian87

Asked by humaniterian87 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What makes you think they need to hear something. Maybe we should be listening to them.
    Anonymous

• I'd tell one of my friends from high school that I'd rather he be at home than in Iraq right now : / He's a really cool guy, and I know he's enjoying his time over there (I'm not quite sure what he does, but I know he's in the Army), but I'd rather have him be here at home, safe and sound.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• THANK YOU!!!!!! I have an extreme respect for those willing to risk their lives for the freedoms of us who are not willing to fight for it! So I would say THANK YOU!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Good point anonymous! I don't think we have heard enough if anything at all from our men and women in armed forces!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I would say THANK YOU for serving our country even in times when you arent much appreciated for all the hard work it takes to keep us safe.

Answer by gemgem at 4:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Wonderful point anonymous, My husband is Active Duty Army, and is going career. I think he would really appreciate that. Thank You!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 4:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Id say thanks and sorry about the whole Obama thing.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous 5:00. You are so right! It t is so not fair for Obama. There is no money left to cut VA benefits, since George has already done that!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• What is so called Obama thing??I know many military members who voted for him. So what is the problem? Why we need to say sorry about Obama?
    Anonymous

• Why we need to say sorry about Obama?

Forshadowing
    Anonymous