Do you ever wish you named your kid a diffrent name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope! I couldn't be happier with my daughter's name =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• nope
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• well i have 4 kids and i spent alot of time picking out thier names, im gonna have to say that i dont regret picking out what i did.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• No, I love both my kids names and can't imagine them being anyone else... but I do still come up with cool names for future children I will never have, lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• yes when i found out i was havin a boy i decided to name him after his fathr. when he was born i wonted to name him kevin tro by the way his fathers name is kevin duane.i couldnt change it cause everything at the baby shower that i got was personilated and said duane so i couldnt change the name
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Nope with the exception of one. I named him after his dad and now my son hates his dad so I guess I had chosen the name I liked instead so my son wouldnt have to spend the money to change it.

Answer by gemgem at 4:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• but my husband wanted me to name our son Ace, and in the last 6 weeks i decided i didnt like that name
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I was very much afraid of this...we had it narrowed down to two girl names, and I wanted a decision made before finding out the sex. I told my husband I was afraid of making the wrong choice and didn't want to look back later and think I should have chosen the other name...God made it easy on us and gave us a boy and we had his name picked out and no reservations about it...go with your gut! BTW his name is Riley Ace. Good Luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• well im going to ..i really wanted my bf to agree with the name antonio or anthony..i really love those names. but he doesnt =/
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I don't regret their names, just wish the names hadn't gotten so popular after the fact. At the time they were different.....not so much now.
    12crazykids

Answer by 12crazykids at 5:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2009