39 weeks and my upper back is killing me anything to relieve it

just hurting

brittbelvin

Asked by brittbelvin at 5:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be a urinary infection believe it or not!!! get it checked out.
    mommyjalomos

Answer by mommyjalomos at 5:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• There are hot patches you can buy, stick them on your back, or heating pad. Think about taking a bath if there is someone to help you in and out (Don't do it without help you don't want to slip and fall!) You should discuss it with your doctor to eliminate any infection your body may be trying to tell you about. Good luck! Those last few weeks can be torturous....
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 5:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• What helps me is to get on my knees in the floor with my butt in the air and my shoulders to the ground. I know it sounds weird but it seriously help me, it may not help you. But Good Luck, Hope you find relief.
    P.S. you should ask your Dr. about it, it could have something to do with your kidneys.
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 5:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• dont take anything just get lots of rest only one more week!
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Smaller boobs!!
    A problem I have had since puberty the only solution is to have smaller ones or have someone else hold them up for a change!! It sucks I know!! I am having a Csec next week! I feel your pain I am flowing over an E now my husband thinks they will stay!! (Oh breast feeding is a beautiful thing) Come back double D's Woo!! Until then just stretch!!
    MyGirls04_09

Answer by MyGirls04_09 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Oh the stretching that is best is what Mrs. Hopeful was saying!! I believe that "Yoga" calls it the cat and dog stretch!!
    MyGirls04_09

Answer by MyGirls04_09 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Ever hear of back labor?? you may be experiencing it. Get checked if it doesnt let up.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2009