tests??

has anyone got a negative pregnancy test before and it came back positive during the 5th week?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got three negative tests when pregnant. I didn't get a positive until my 7th week.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 5:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• that is so crazy.....i spotted for 3 days mixed with a brown discharge and that was it.... im still lower backache, sensitivity to smell, nausea in the morning and sore breast...... im a week late tomorrow for my period.... what you think?
    Anonymous

• You can take 100 tests and get a negative. If you are pregnant, there needs to be a high enough level of HCG to be detected. If you got a positive after many negatives, there are two possibilities. 1, you are pregnant and it is showing up now, or 2, you looked at the test after the "window" of time allocated and you are seeing an evaporation line. Only you know the answer to this. Good luck.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 5:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Sure did I went to the hospital cause of stomach pain and they told me I was not pregnant. The next week I went to the Wal Mart and got a test it was negative then two days later my friend was like pee on this, I told her it was negative and she made me do it anyway and it was vaguely positive!! So I went to the hospital the next week and they said it was negative so I went to smoke (what later turned out to be my last) cig and the nurse ran out of the exit and said he did it two more times cause he had a gut feeling and both were positive!!! It was kinda funny. I had to make all of the calls I had just made and reverse my story I had just made in tears!!! LOL
    MyGirls04_09

Answer by MyGirls04_09 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2009