can orgasm actully cause ur water to break?? and can ur water leak if ur cervix is closed??? p.s. im only 22 weeks

sorry left that out before

mommyjalomos

Asked by mommyjalomos at 5:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When I was 25 weeks along, I took a shower about an hour after my husband and I had sex, and I noticed some leaking fluid. It wasn't a lot, but it concerned me a little. I called the Dr., and it turned out that I was just leaking sperm, even that late after having sex.. However, they told me if you ever fill up a pad in less than an hour, have pain with leakage, or are otherwise concerned, call your doctor.
    Anonymous

• Not if it's a healthy membrane, it's usually really thick and strong. The water might trickle out, not likely, but possible.
    Do you think you've ruptured at 22 weeks?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• ive never heard that and i can tell you now my husband makes me lol well more then once adn im 25 weeks and now problems
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• No, and probably not! I was so afraid my first son would rip my body apart! He used to use his little finger to probe my bladder.... not fun! It withstood that, and will hold in tact for you, too.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 5:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Orgasm will not cause your water to broke. When your water is leaking ,it's not good. You need to go to Hospital.
    Anonymous

• With my first husband and second child we had sex one night and i was 20weeks along and i woke up the next morning and my undies were soaking wet. My doc had me come in and they sent me to L&D because i was leaking fluid. It could have been from being too rough but i can't tell you for sure.
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2009