due date calendars

ok when i do the due date calendars they show me that with my last period my baby will be born in sept and with the next period my baby in november. thing is i want my baby born in october. how accurate are those calendars? with my last baby i was one day off so it seems pretty accurate. how can i have a baby in october? woud getting pregnant at the end of the month or mid month change it? i know mother nature plays a big role but i never had a problem getting pregnant. so far we have had sex every day for 2 wks.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it depends on when you ovulate if you have very long cycles then to have baby in oct. you may have to wait year or two but typically you should be able to ovulate often enough to have a baby in chosen mo
    cynthia613

Answer by cynthia613 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You have to get pregnant this month. Track your ovulation www.babycenter.com pull up the calenders and then put in your dates. Have sex a day before ovulation is set to start. Good luck and babydust to you!

vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Get prego this month and you'll have a October baby.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2009