Have you been hit on like this?

omg so funny, I was at this beer bar to do karaoke with my friend last night and this guy started hitting on me...I showed him my ring and stuff and said I'm married, he didn't seem to care, so I told him I had 2 kids (which is completely true!) So this dude said, "Do you want number 3?" HAHAHAHAHA! omg! Telling men I have kids usually scares them off LOL I've never heard this one before!

Got any good pick up experiences?

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 5:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have never been hit on like that before! i actually havent been hit on in so long that i cant remember the last line that was thrown at me.
    Mamie_85

Answer by Mamie_85 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i would have said something like, "only if you're good for child support payments"
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 5:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• LOL I was in a bar right after i had my first son and this guy came up to me and said i see you already have a drink in ur hand soooooo you like wanna go halves on a baby?? LOL I was like OMG it was too hilarious!!! I told him I was in a relationship and id just had my second baby and he was like ok then were good for splitting the 3rd then?? LOL guys are funny!!!

scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• LOL!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009