I am the moderator of group.... one member cussed out another member....

should I erase the message?

She was very rude.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Depends...is cussing against the group rules? Does it involve name calling? Is being rude against the rules? Is that against your rules....if none are then no...I wouldn't erase it.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 5:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• If the rules say that the members must be polite, or no name-calling, or no attacks, then yes, delete. If the rules don't say that then you'll want to change them. Does CafeMom regulate what is in the groups? Are there basic guidelines for all of CafeMom that the groups must follow?

Answer by Bmat at 5:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I answered my own questions, yes there are guidelines about being polite. Here they are:

http://www.cafemom.com/about/community.php

Answer by Bmat at 5:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I would kick the group member out, because if she is rude enough to do it once that means she will do it again.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 6:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2009