he take it and eats it n front of me and i an't got no more left

he took my food. he do yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No, my husband would never do that. He'd ask first. :)

Answer by Bmat at 6:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• wow, i this a joke or do you seriously just speak that poorly? My hubby is nice and would give me everything if it would make me feel better. Yesterday it was pouring rain and hubby had on just a white t shirt under his jacket. I had on a hoodie, but he gave me his jacket to put over my shoulders as we walked to the car. If your hubby isn't nice and takes everything away, maybe you should reevaluate the relationship.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 6:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Whats this have to do with trying to conceive?! If your complaining about your hubby eating your food (kinda immature but ok) then you might as well get used to it if you are trying to have a baby because once they get older, everything you have they want. IF your trying to conceive then good luck!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 6:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• seriously? I guess try to hide your food from him if he takes it and then once you've had a full meal, go to the local community college and enroll in english and speech classes so that when you do have a baby you can teach that child proper grammer.
    kwork

Answer by kwork at 10:05 AM on Jan. 15, 2009