GREEN TEA

IS IT TRUE GREEN TEA HELPS YOU LOOSE WEIGHT? IF SO CAN I DRINK ANY KIND OF GREEN TEA OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE AN EXPECIFIC ONE? I REALLY WANT TO LOOSE AT LEAST 20 POUNDS.

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 6:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• There have been studies that show you can lose weight when you add green tea to your diet, and the antioxidants are very good for your body, but ultimately diet and exercise is what's going to help you lose that 20 pounds. More than anything, the green tea probably helps people lose weight because they are drinking it in place of other high-caloric drinks throughout the day (tea has 0 calories).
    Mindy418

Answer by Mindy418 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• green tea cleanses a lot of the garbage out of your system but the weight loss is actually from the eating right and exercise. I only drink water and green tea and lost over 40 lbs but I changed my eating habits and began working out with weights and resistence bands.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2009