Pregnant after birth control? please answer!

Okay, I lost the last two pills before my sugar pills. Because it was so close to my period, I thought it would be fine to have intercoourse. Well, I started my period fine. Two days later I started on antibiotics, (which render BC useless). Now, it has been two weeks, and I spotted for a day. with my previous pregnancies, that is the first sign!!! Could I possibly be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. Get a test.

Answer by gemgem at 6:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• def possible it happend to me!! a test is the only way to be sure
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• of course! i only missed two days total out of my b/c and here i am, ten weeks pregnant to tell my story haha.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 7:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• How did you lose the last Tiwo pills? I am not juding. Well, If you are having sex and miss Two pills you are more than likely pregnant.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 7:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I didn't miss any pills, and yet here I am 28 weeks later...
    Go get a test. I can't say if you are or not, but as for possible? Without a fraction of a doubt.
    Reulia

Answer by Reulia at 9:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2009