What kind of website would be most useful to you?

I'm trying to decide what kind of website I want to build. I've got some ideas, but what would you gals like to see? Recipes, home decorating tips, crafting, games, entertainment ideas?
Thanks!

kelfr25

Asked by kelfr25 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd love to find one with coupons for stuff I actually buy, with no "offers" to try out first.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I'd have to say that recipes would be the most useful. I've always wanted a site with recipes that I can actually use. All the site I've used so far the ingredients are always so fancy, it's never stuff I just have in my pantry already. Maybe something with a recipe generator where you can type in what you've got in your pantry and it will tell you what to cook? Fun crafts to do on a rainy day with children would be great too.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I would use a recipe site most...but I'm loving all these swap sites I've seen lately.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Home decorating tips would help me out. I've been trying to give my house a "lift," so to speak.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Cool... thank you for all the answers. Keep em comin'.

Ps... I think there's one where you can type in ingredients, but I don't remember what it is. If I can find it, I'll send you a message.
    kelfr25

Answer by kelfr25 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Why not a site with all of your ideas?
    You can have a Wonder Woman or The Everything Woman website that incorporates several things many women look for.
    I like a site with variety and that provides complete information on each topic it represents.
    You go girl!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:25 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Another thought just occurred to me.....you can include information on how to be thrifty during these difficult economic times. Many women are looking at how to save money and make their dollars stretch. Many are also looking into creating "home" made projects from simple and affordable items with their children. There's so much a site like that can provide women today!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:28 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Hello ladies!
    Thanks again for all of the answers. Still keep them coming.
    I have successfully finished my first page. It's not hosted on its own... I wanted to get a little free practice before I finalize my "brand" but if you want to check it out, it's a decorating/art page...

http://hubpages.com/hub/drawntodecoratiing
    kelfr25

Answer by kelfr25 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 15, 2009