STRAIGHT HAIR

MY HAIR IS STRAIGHT AND LONG. MY HAIR LOOKS FLAT. I WANT MY HAIR TO HAVE MORE VOLUME. WHAT SHOULD I PUT ON TO HAVE VOLUME? SHAMPOO? WHICH ONE?

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 6:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use Sunsilk Anti Flat and when I blow dry my hair I lean over and blowdry it. It makes a big differenve if you bend over and blow dry it.
    Anonymous

• Use a volumizing mouse!! Then blow dry your hair upside down!
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 8:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• you could get some layers put into it, to remove weight. and, when blowdrying, try 'over-directing' ...in other words, if you wear a part, direct your hair/blowdryer across the part, in opposite direction you'll actually be wearing the style. you'll get a bit more volume because you will have 'upset' the natural 'lay' of the hair. use a volumizing spritz/gel/mouse (big sexy root pump is awesome!) at the roots and down the shaft..and comb product through, to evenly distribute. then go crazy with the blowdryer!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2009