What do I do about these breakouts?!

So sometimes before my period, I'll get one or two pimples.. fine! But this time I got 7!! I'm too old to be breaking out like this and don't know what to do about it. They're not little ones either, big painful pimples that never get a whitehead so I can't pop them.. they friggin hurt. What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Health

• every once in a while I have those and they last forever. i was at the dermatologist what i thought was a pimple wasn't. (never had the white head and hurt to try and pop it) he said it was something with my hormones and gave me antibotics as he said it was bacterial. he said if it continued to come back cause it could be cancer related. i lost my insurance shortly afterwards and never had a follow up.might be something for u to check into. hopefully it's just pimples n if so, while pregnant i broke out really bad and used proactiv. not the walmart brand but just proactive and at first it breaks u out worse n then works really well.good luck to u
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 9:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• im know what u mean!!!! but what i do i place a very hot cloth on my face and let it set for ten min repeat like three times then i wash my face noxema and you are go to go as soon as ur littlw friend comes to visist you then you are pimple free!!!!!!!!!!!
    mrsperry2009

Answer by mrsperry2009 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• awesome, i'll try that, thanks mrsperry :))
    Anonymous

• Exfoliate exfoliate exfoliate! If you keep your pores clean and clear, you'll stand a better chance at not breaking out. If you don't want to go out and buy a new cleanser to aid in exfoliation, you can mix a little baking soda and water (it forms a watery paste) and put that on your face. I'd heard about it but I did it for the very first time today after I got out of the shower. You wouldn't believe the difference it made, my face is all smooth and soft now xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2009