need some opinions

my hubby and I are ttc and I have felt pregnant lately...completely exhausted, felt like I have done about 500 situps (which I haven't), and craving things i don't even like. My period was on dec 19 and I took a test around the 1st and the 9th and they were both negative because it was probably two early but i felt so miserable that i took them just to see...my period was suppose to be here today and didn't come should i test again since i just tested a negative a few days ago or should i wait longer?

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would might be your lucky night. good luck
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• If you're pregnant and it's a keeper, you'll still be pregnant in a few days when your hormone levels would be higher and you'd get a more accurate test result.

If you're not, remember that the mind can really mess with your body and make you feel all those symptoms your desperate to feel.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• could be i took the test the day i was sipose too start and it came back yes and now i am 22 weeks along
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I'd take one tomorrow morning if I were you... actually I will be taking one myself tomorrow morning. :p I already had a negative result a few days ago so I'm not sure whether I should wait longer either but I'm too anxious so I'm re-testing in the morning. I think you tested super early though, they say most tests won't detect pregnancy til a couple days before your missed period. So if you were supposed to start today and didn't I think you should test in the morning (best time to test). Good Luck! :)
    Anonymous

• I would wait just like 2 days or so just to let your HGC levels get higher if you are. Make sure it is a morning urine because it is the strongest. Good luck and keep us posted on the results I am excited for you.
    Memphismommyof3

Answer by Memphismommyof3 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2009