need help potty training

I have been training my 2 year old daughtter since her bday in aug! We tried pullups and now big girl panties and sometimes she will just pee in her pants even right after she uses the bathroom help???

Katim67

Asked by Katim67 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter is the same age and does the same thing. I figured she was not ready and stepped back
    ckmom0612

Answer by ckmom0612 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Sounds like she's not ready. Remember, just because she turned 2 doesn't mean she's ready. This is not age based in any way.
    Either step back and wait until she is a little more ready OR put her on a strict schedule and take her often - even every half hour, all day long, for the weeks or months until she is ready and able to understand.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2009