• In the Spotlight:

35 Weeks Pregnant and Feeling pulsations Down Low And My tummy Keeps Getting Tighter

CayleesMommy211

Asked by CayleesMommy211 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be braxton hicks if your worried call your dr
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Could be Braxton Hicks Contractions... "practice contractions". Maybe try timing them and when they get close together and strong, call your doctor. As long as your water hasn't broken and you haven't had "bloody show" your body is probably just preparing for labor. If you feel like you want confirmation that you're not in labor, it never hurts to call the doctor or even go in.
    Mindy418

Answer by Mindy418 at 7:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Ive Been in the hospital 4 times already with one time being a fever over 102.0 and the other three times were small contractions due to dehydration. The tighting keeps coming back but im not really sure how to time it and i keep getting stab and gabs down low like where your pubic line starts and not only that but my back Hurts! i Tried walking down the street and drinking a bottle of water but they just dont go away. should i call the doc even tho my water didnt break or no blood show! My Pain is not extremely painful like you see in movies but it's really annoying and hurts but not to a point where i want to cry and its not like there getting less hurtful
    CayleesMommy211

Answer by CayleesMommy211 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2009