Anyone else have a bad day today?

I seriously should have just stayed in bed today. I am supposed to be on my leave on bedrest til I deliver, but in order to keep my teaching license current I needed to work one day a semester and I was worried that being on leave so early would cut into my leave after the baby is born. So I decided to work one more day...BAD IDEA. It was a long freakin horrible day that started way too early and ended way too late. During the day I realize my bank card is missing...I call the bank to check my transactions to make sure it hasn't been used...had it suspended. Found the card, forgot I suspended it...couldn't pay for dinner after I ordered it. NICE. I get my daughter geeked up for gymnastics just in time to find out its been canceled due to the blizzard like conditions out here right now...so she is insanely disappointed. And now I get to do homework til the crack of dawn!! ANYONE ELSE HAVING ONE OF THOSE DAYS?!

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No! Not that Bad Except my 11 Cats are in the 2 Kittens!! Everyone is Naughty! Forgot about the Washer, Sump pump & softener on Strike! One problem After Another! You had A Bad enough day for many! I'm Sorry on that! We have Bitter, Bitter Cold here! Where its warmer in my Freezer then it is outside! May you get A Good Surprsie & have all your Bad days Behind you!! Best of Luck! Be Safe, Well & Careful!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Lol...this just reminds me of the saying "misery loves company" lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• At least I didn't have major appliance failure! I think you're just handling it better than me.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• at least you didn't go to work and start puking.. right??? I went to work this morning (I nanny for 5 kids and bring my DD with me) and about halfway through my 2 hour shift I started puking.. made it home and didn't have the energy to get outta bed again until 5pm.. yeech!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2009