What is the cutest thing you've heard a toddler mis-pronounce?

My son, 29 mos. brings his toys to me when they aren't working the way he wants them to and he says "mommy a sick it" which he means mommy can you fix it. It soo cute!

Nicholeb211

Asked by Nicholeb211 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Osible. My daughter asks me all the time when I'm going to go push her baby sister out in the osible. She can speak every last word and apparently understands the basics of what is going to happen there, but the word "hospital" is just too much...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Well I'm A Car lover! Trying to bring the Boy up well on liking the Right Cars! If he sees any Fast Cars he calls them 'Cudas! Smart Boy! If he See Nascar on he says I want to watch Cars go Fast Movie!! He called me Beautiful at age 2 all on his own!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My son calls blocks "bia" and I always start singing the rap song lmao. He also calls his teeth choo-choo trains but that's my fault because it's the only way I can brush his teeth without a fight, by chasing the trains out :-)
    mamma84

Answer by mamma84 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My DD is still singing Rudolph and has recently shown an interest in the beginning when you say all their names. It goes roughly like this. You know dasher, dancer, ancer and stupid....
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• my little sisters used to call a suitcase a coosate...we still call them that around here and my son called pennies pibbies...he'd say "mommy i hab a pibby for youuuuuu" and then bring me a penny. He also asked me "Mommy how you get dat coot face mommy?"
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• ~laughs at ancer and stupid~
    mamakirs

• When we are singing the alphabet my daughter says Elmo for LMNOP-hahaha.
    Anonymous

• well, i dont know if it's cute but it sure was funny. my DS used to say bum fuck for dump truck. LOL we couldnt help but laugh every time!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My little one calls remotes "me mos". It's stuck and both my husband and I have found ourselves asking the other to hand them the "me mo".
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• wattah.. its my nephew's way of saying water but it sounds like he's got a boston accent.. too cute!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2009