What does the lymph nodes swollen in the groin area suggest?

For 3 days I was really sore under my arms, but I did not feel any swollen lymph nodes. Same thing with the lower neck. I don't have any other symptoms other than being really tired which I blame on my child who has his nights and days mixed up. I'm not getting the sleep I need. Today, I have noticed that the lymph nodes in my groin are swollen and tender. Any suggestions....thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Health

• Your body might be fighting an infection. See your doc.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I totally agree with the post above you really want to see your Dr. good luck
    bkt84

Answer by bkt84 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Look up chronic fatigue syndrome. one of the symptoms is swollen lymph nodes in the areas you referred to.well good luck to ul!
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 7:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• ditto pp and c your doctor!! asap !!could b anything!
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 3:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2009