im getting it taken out

well today i decided that im going to take the inplant tacken out its messing my cycle up as now i have my period ahain today:( knowing me i might stop after today. im just annoyed with it now so i think its time to get it out im thinking of going onto the pill does anyone know a few tyhpes of them so i can decide on what one i will get..

jacksonsmumm908

Asked by jacksonsmumm908 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Health

• While the purpose of all birth control is the same, every type is not for everybody and what may work for someone else may not for you. It's best to talk to your Dr. because he/she would better be able to give you a more definitive answer as they know you and your history. Better to be safe than sorry.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2009