Do you ever get in a BLAH mood??

My DH is working out of town and I just had my period and we are TTC and it just hasn't happened yet and my DD is teething and she is a HUGE fussy butt and Im sitting here all alone anddepressed, just in a mood that won't stop. Just sad :-( Anyone ever get like this?? And if so what makes you feel better?? I called my hubby crying and told him all I wanted was a hug:-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I let housework slack for a day and have to wake up to a huge mess. When I'm so exhausted and just want to sleep and that's the one night both babies have night terrors and need mommy at the same time. when I just want a minute to myself but can't even use the bathroom in peace. When my husband has to work for a month straight with no days off. Yeah, sometimes I get in a blah mood lol
    Anonymous

• Oh, yes, I can get into those moods all the time. I normally end up sleeping it off (if I can) and then feel better when I get up. There's really not much that helps me....I just have to work through it. Sorry, you're having a hard time today....this too shall pass and your hubby will be home soon!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 7:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I don't know if it is "Blah" but I'm in one hell of a mood tonight. Everything that could have went wrong in my day did. Now I'm stuffing my face. I vented to my SO and a girlfriend, but to be honest, I'm still really cranky. I think I plan on eating every last thing that sounds good to me tonight...how much more damage could I do, I'm in my last week of pregnancy...I'm fat now anyway...and then I'm going to go to bed early.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• No, my biggest emotion is fear (what if my life falls apart).

Second to fear, my blah is wanting a baby for the last fifteen years (staying with one man the fifteen and asking him every year), and watching one year after another fly by and continuously hearing "No!". I'm almost 41. It would be worse being a working single parent and wanting to enjoy the baby, but can't. If only we get second chances (and special pills that cause instant pregnacies within one month with a chosen man, willing or not).
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 7:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• been there alot lately. What helps--chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2009