Showing at 6 weeks?? possible or not

this is my 3rd prenancy i had my last baby 13 months ago?? could i be showing or is it just my imaginatioN??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you are overeating you could be"showing", or if you haven't lost all of the weight from the previous baby...
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 7:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• its probably just you're imagination and it could be the baby fat from your previous preganancy.
    jjsmommi5

Answer by jjsmommi5 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• You are probably bloated, i know it sounds silly but it's true. It would be HIGHLY unlikely that you are showing unless you are farther along than 6 weeks
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• this is my 4th and each time i've gotten preg i've showed between 6-8 wks... not much BUT i could def tell...

my other kids were each 13 months each time i was preg w the next :)
    mommy-2-3

Answer by mommy-2-3 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I always got really bloated in the beginning of my pregnancies and it never went away. So I guess it kind of is showing in a way!
    Anonymous

• A friend of mine is pregnant with her third, and had to tell everyone she was pregnant at 8 weeks because she was already showing. She had also lost a lot of weight after her second.
    lala9

Answer by lala9 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I am 7 and a half weeks now with baby number 3 also.. the last few days it seems i have been showing.. my Hubby said something about it yesterday.. have made sure not to over eat and only been eatting healthy... Choosing the salad of the doughnut.. but i think it is possible.. i did have little pouch i wasn't able to get rid of but i was back to my pre-preg weight of 117lbs.. And i don't feel i have been over eating or making poor eating choices.. so i vote yes i think you could be showing.. since it is our 3rd baby and things aren't as tight as they once were ... i am tending to show sooner..Congrats
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 7:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• It's not actually showing, it's bloating from the extra fluid, blood.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anon, you baby is the size of a piece of rice... it's not baby belly yet, its the extra stuff
    Anonymous

• i did loose all the wieght from my last baby.. i weighed about 117 when i got preggo with this one my stomach was flat as a board and now its poking out from my kids...And im not over eating i havent really ate very much.. i eat enough but not any more than i did pre preggo
    Anonymous