whats it mean???

so ive been friends ith this guy for a long time. i love my fiance more than anything but lately i find that im thinking about my friend more. i had a dream the other night that he came over and we messed around. we have always had a sexually tense relationship...you know when its like i want you, you want me but for some reason we cant...or wont.. why is this happening and is it considered cheating,.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• infatuation darling. Please stay away or trouble will come at you....................
    Anonymous

• absolutely. stay away.
    Anonymous

• it's not considered cheating but i wouldn't marry your fiance if this other guys makes you look away from your man. if you really loved this guy you would know for sure who you want in life. if you intend on staying your fiance forget this other guy. did he want to marry you? your fiance does doesn't that mean anything?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Please do not interact with this guy. You 'llget weak in the knees with him. It has nothing to do with sex.It is a mind game that just won't quit. Just keep away or else...................
    Anonymous

• pm me if you have any more questions. I want to see you get married.....
    Anonymous

• you posted anon lol i dont know who you are..........
    Anonymous

• What would your reaction be if your fiance thought about a female friend like that... ouch right? My fav advice for relationships is no double standards. That even kicks me in the butt at times.

dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:24 AM on Jan. 15, 2009