I have horrible Death Anxiety Is it because i am going to die soon?

I have been having this for over 3yrs.. it is at its worse right now.. i don't take anything for it because i am pregnant... Does anyone else have this problem? I am just afraid i am going to leave my childrena dn they really need me.. Help..a reading would be nice...

emturner

Asked by emturner at 8:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Health

• I don't believe that the anxiety is an indicator that you will die soon. My humble opinion is that it is related to hormones and maybe other circumstances in your life that have made you more aware of hazards and so forth. Relaxing breathing, reading comfortable and peaceful books, relaxing music, stop and smell the roses. If you are being torn apart by the anxiety, ask your doctor for advice and if there is anything you can safely take. (hugs)

Answer by Bmat at 8:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I biggest fear is very close to death, but also very real. It's the fear of my life falling apart. At least you have some insurance, child support at worst case.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 8:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2009