HOW MANY EXPECTING MOMS BABY IS ALSO BREECHED?

MY_LIL_ANGELS04

Asked by MY_LIL_ANGELS04 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hi, just read something about breech babies today.

Anyway, my second daughter was breech. I informed my doctor about this at 38 weeks, since my favorite hobby during pregnancy was feeling my babies kick. Come on, you know we all do this :)

She was kicking very low. And sure enough, I was right. I went to Medical City Dallas, where they gave me an epidural and moved her around. She wasn't born for another week, but I was impressed with the procedure. This was 1996, I don't think they do this anymore for some reason. I could have had a C Section, but we avoided that. ????
    susiefromthe80s

Answer by susiefromthe80s at 9:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• my son was breech the doc told me to crawl hand and knees when i could and it worked as silly as it sounded he was born one wek later. I find out next week if my little one is breech this time bc the ultra sound she didnt look like she was in the right position.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My son was breech. I tried all the pelvic rock exercises to turn him and it didn't work. I wasn't happy but I had a C-section. I'm glad I did because his cord would have most likely have been compresses if I had tried for a vaginal birth.

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Mine is. she refuses to flip. c section for me! 3 more weeks!
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 10:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Try siting on a yoga ball. One of the reasons babies are breech is bad posture! Yoga balls help with your posture and help the baby get into place.
    Anonymous