Does any one know of a work from home op that doesn't cost anything and where you don't have to sell anything?

I am a mom that wants to say at home with my child so badly, but I also need an income. It makes me so sad to have to work a 9 to 5 and be away from my baby, so if anyone has any REAL suggestions it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• Your going to have a hard time finding something that would really make a difference in your life with no cost at all to get started.  I work with an amazing company and would love to show you how you can make a substantial income without selling anything, no stocking.  And the best part is it is RISK FREE.  Send me a message or visit my website www.abetteru.2freedom.com

Good Luck with whatever you decide to do!

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 9:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Honestly, you are going to have a hard time finding something like that. A work from home JOB will be free but those are soooooo hard to find and usually have really long waiting lists. They also don't pay very much at all! A work from home business gives you the opportunity to earn an a fulltime income but it will take time and dedication. It is not something that will happen overnight. Also, a legit home business will ALWAYS have an investment to be made! I hope you find something! I know how hard it is to be away from your baby. I was there once too. Come chat with me if you would like:-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 10:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• StuckAtHomeMom.com is a Legitimate website with Legitimate jobs at home. There are data entry jobs, customer service jobs, sales jobs, jobs taking reservations for places like Disney. Also REAL paid survey sites and REAL mystery shopper jobs. I was on the evening news because I promote ONLY LEGITIMATE work at home jobs. They cost NOTHING to start and NOTHING to work there. You get paid and you NEVER pay them.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• You can work at home without an investment. I'm not going to promise you a replacement income, but you can make a couple hundred bucks a week if you work at it. You can see a review of some good jobs at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Contact me & I will give you some info. on a true legit CSR opp from home.
    owalker

Answer by owalker at 10:12 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I can help you. send me a pm and i'll send you a website.
    sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 10:47 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• If you are looking for a work at home JOB, I have several resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs listed here:

http://www.workfromhomeontheinternet.com/freelance_work_telecommute_jobs

Be sure to review the ENTIRE page.  Hope you find this information helpful...

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Yes.. I have several ideas at www.stuffformoms.info.  I think you might be able to find something you like there.  Check out my links back to my own businesses that I run... Use them as examples or do your own thing.  Let me know if you have any questions.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:57 PM on Jan. 15, 2009

• I sell Pure Romance products. Although, you do have to buy your demo kit; if it doesn't work out you'll have ALOT of fun with your new items. LOL. I love my job and it allows me to set my schedule. I never miss birthdays, school related projects, friend get togethers, etc. It has truly been my lifesaver and it allows me to have a 'girls night out' !

www.tracyhartman.pureromance.com
    hartmancrew05

Answer by hartmancrew05 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2009