• In the Spotlight:

what does my dream mean?

i keep dreaming my boyfriend/babys daddy cheats on me ive been dreaming similar thing that involve the cheating for 2 weeks straight could it be that its true?

_MORENA_

Asked by _MORENA_ at 10:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• It doesn't always mean he's cheating. Sometimes it means that you are afraid that he will cheat. Is he doing anything that seems odd to you? I know I'm an overly jealous person, and I have thoughts that he might be, but I know he isn't.
    DementedPsyche

Answer by DementedPsyche at 10:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I have had dreams like that lately too. I am usually not jealous or nosey but after the dreams I am cause they feel so real. My hubby would never cheat nor find the time to we are never apart only when he is at work, but I know he is at work so. I think it is just your fears coming to life in your dreams.
    lauraluann

Answer by lauraluann at 10:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Whenever my mom tries to analyze my dreams (She has a dream dictionary book thing), she always says that every element in a dream is a different part of you.

Hope that helps?
    cleverusername

Answer by cleverusername at 11:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• What does my dream mean?
    What does my dream mean? The most commonly asked question about dreams. Learn the secrets and hidden messages about your dreams here!
    www.meaning-of-dreams.net/general/dreammeaning.html
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2008