THIS IS KINDA LONG I JUST NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

Ok so I shouldn't even ovulate til Saturday I am CD10 of a 26 day cycle. Anyways my last period was unusual. I know it was not implantation as it filled up about 6 tampons. But normally I go through a 20pk at least. Also for about a day it was (TMI) like a brown/creamy cm. Then it just went to white/creamy. The only part I am even wondering about tho is the fact that my hips hurt sooo bad. For about 4 days now. Even when I cough I can feel it in my hips. Also leg cramps all day for about the same amount of time as my hips. Just wondering if anybody had this around the time they ovulate because I have never felt it before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I WOULD SUGGEST YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR.. AND GET CHECKED OUT! :) JUST IN CASE..! :)
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I think I may have experienced something similar. Here's my story: We had sex on 12/21, I think I ovulated around 12/25, we had sex again 1/2. On 1/4 my stomach started hurting and down into my hips also. I know what you're talking about too with feeling it when you coughed.... mine was exactly the same. I was supposed to start my period 1/9 but didn't so I took a PT on 1/11 but it was negative. I still haven't started my period but have had no cramping, spotting, anything.... and no pregnancy symptoms either. So I'm going to take another home PT in a couple days. I am really not sure what to think- am I pregnant or not?!
    Anonymous

• wow anon I hope you are. Good luck and hopefully I am too and it was just heavy implantation or just normal irregular bleeding. Good luck and baby dust :)
    Anonymous