How can I get certain makers off the wall?

My daughter loves coloring...I don't know how she does it but she seems to find markers, pens, crayons in places that I don't know about. Just the other day, she found a permanent marker and wrote all over EVERYTHING...is there something that I can buy to take that off the walls? I heard the magic eraser is pretty good but I wanted to get other opinions.

WishinOnAStar09

Asked by WishinOnAStar09 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• mrclean magic erasers
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 9:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Magic erasers work great!
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 9:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• magic eraser works great for pens, regular markers, crayons etc.... but I have not had alot of luck with them and permant markers
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• straight old fashioned Pine Sol worked for me.
    40yrmom

Answer by 40yrmom at 10:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Try just plain Huggies wipes it's weird but my fiance wrote on me and my jeans with permanent marker and it took the marker off of my skin and jeans. If my son ever gets a stain in his clothes I always use the wipes on it first.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 10:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2009