THIS IS KINDA LONG I JUST NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

Ok so I shouldn't even ovulate til Saturday I am CD10 of a 26 day cycle. Anyways my last period was unusual. I know it was not implantation as it filled up about 6 tampons. But normally I go through a 20pk at least. Also for about a day it was (TMI) like a brown/creamy cm. Then it just went to white/creamy. The only part I am even wondering about tho is the fact that my hips hurt sooo bad. For about 4 days now. Even when I cough I can feel it in my hips. Also leg cramps all day for about the same amount of time as my hips. Just wondering if anybody had this around the time they ovulate because I have never felt it before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• actually what u are describing are the symptoms that told me i was pregnant!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Oooh I do hope so thank you.
    Anonymous