My husband died on Dec. 23 I buried him on Dec. 30th, the pain is so bad is there a group of women like me on cafe mom?

I am looking for groups to talk about the pain of loosing my husband, and how to handle the questions my children have, can anyone tell me if there are any groups on here that match that description.

meg5180

Asked by meg5180 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yes, I just did a search under the groups tab type in death or loss of loved one in the search box, there are a lot. I am so sorry for your loss =( I cannot imagine....my thoughts go out to you and your kids =(
    Anonymous

• Go to the group button at the top of the page. You can see if their is a group for you their.

Sorry for your loss.

Answer by louise2 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I don't know mama, but I'm really sorry for your loss and for the pain you and your children feel right now. If you need someone to listen, I will be here for you. I know you don't know me but I will promise to just listen, even if you just want to cry,

((((HUGS))))
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I am so sorry for your loss. My own husband died nearly 4 years ago when my children were 3 and 10 months. I belong to a group here on CM named The Widows Club. If you would like to talk, feel free to message me. I know it hurts :(

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I am so sorry for your loss. I hope everything works out for you.

Take care
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 10:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• :( I'm sorry for you and your little ones. *hugs* good luck in your search!

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 10:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• im so sorry :[
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2009