Do you ever actually buy things at craft fairs or farmers markets?

We go to the farmers market every Saturday and always see cute things for sale (crafts, handmade stuff) but we never seem to buy anything. Do you guys actually buy crafts at fairs or markets? I like to support the local economy but I never seem to actually shell out the money. How about you guys

LuminousMom

Asked by LuminousMom at 10:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Shopping

• I always see stuff I love but I never absolutely need it I have only bought something once out of a hundred times. You are not alone.
    lauraluann

Answer by lauraluann at 10:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I buy the fruits and veggies there.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I get them if the item isn't too expensive (in other words, is worth the price asked), I need it, or I can give it to someone as a gift.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 7:56 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I just buy the fruits and veggies when I go.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 11:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• all my fresh produce comes from the Farmers market. The only non-food item I buy there is fresh flowers
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• My parents and myself sell items at craft fairs all the time and we even have a website if you want to contact me and take a look I will give you the wesite. Even when I go to a craft fair I can find something I want but you are corrrect about prices being a little high. We try and keep our prices reasonable as much as we can anyway. BUT, you just can't compete with the prices of things that say made in china and most people at craft fairs think that their products are made from gold and charge like it is. I do live in NOplace Nebraska so I do buy tons of food from farmers markets because I think it is normally healthier then what you can buy in the store.
    schmeck01

Answer by schmeck01 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 23, 2008