got a question.

This may be a dumb ? but Oh Well..

Today I had a headache all day long "I even took some Tylenol." and just wanted to sleep and have quietness & I just didn't want to do anything!...But I couldn't because my boyfriend is at work so no one is there to watch my daughter...any who what can I do the next time I have a headache like today....Just let her play on the floor and lay down on the couch...or what?

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• yea, just make sure she can play safely.
    Anonymous

• Just make sure that she can't get into trouble and lay down.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I guess it depends on the age. If she's a crawler or walker I'd definately make sure all doors and gates to unsafe areas are closed or put up. Whenever I need to lay down for a bit I always lay on the couch (bed is too comfy and I'll pass right out, lol). I make sure they have something to do to keep them busy and make sure things are put up. When they were little they had access to the livingroom only when I'd lay down.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• It's not a dumb question. I don't see anything wrong with you resting with the lights down or off with your daughter playing quietly. Just make sure that there is nothing that will be dangerous for her. You will be right there.

By the way, I hope your headache is better now. It wasn't a dumb question either. Hope you feel better. Have a nice night.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2009