Morning sickness

I am in need of suggestions to help with morning sickness the saltines and ginger ale isn't helping.

fyremom

Asked by fyremom at 9:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i feel your pain. I had horrible morning sickness. Peppermint oil is supposed to help by placing a small amount on your tongue. If it gets really bad-lasts all day and night, haven't been able to keep things down for days- like i had it, ask your doc for Zofran(sp). Its a small tablet you dissolve on your tongue and it works almost immediately! It was the only thing that worked for me! Good Luck!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• With my first toast w/ a little butter and a can of Sprite helped. With this one...I keep something on my stomach...anything. If I even start to get hungry I get sick. Also I keep peppermint candy in my pocket. That usually does the trick until I get food in my stomach. Even if you aren't hungry force yourself to eat a little something. Good luck!
    lovinmymason

Answer by lovinmymason at 11:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2009