relationship help

latley me and my bf have been fighting alot and i have no idea why. just about everything. last time we fought he was raising his voice and everything which is not normal for him. then he said "i love you so much i just want to be able to feel like im loved just as much" i was like. o wow. i love him. but i dont know what to do. we never talk anymore and i never want to have sex. i have no money or else id do something really nice for him. i try to talk to him but he doesnt talk either. ive troed the whole romance thing and im still not interested in sex. how do i make things better? how do i make it more romantic and like it used to be when we were happy and never had problems and never fought about anything.
help me

xhellxfirex495

Asked by xhellxfirex495 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Read the 5 love languages together, and preferably naked. So you can't start arguing and just stomp off.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 9:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I don't want to have sex a lot but I just do it. Once we start getting into it I enjoy it A LOT but before we do it I never feel like I want to. Just make yourself do it. (and make sure he does a lot fo forplay) Maybe you'll feel the same way once you guys start getting into it. Sex is extremely important in a relationship. And it's a good way for your guys to start communicating.
    nicholeluvslucy

Answer by nicholeluvslucy at 9:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I think you may need to re-examine your expectations of a normal relationship. Everyone is different and will have good/bad days; and you also won't agree with each other all the time. You should expect to have disagreements; it's how you handle them and work through them that counts. As for the sex; I am also in the same boat. I think part of it is aging. I try to do like the PP says because I also agree that sex is an important part of a relationship. I have also thought about counseling or speaking to my OB/GYN about (possibly hormonal).
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i am in counseling, and when i do it when i dont want to i feel wrong and like im being violated. we never agree on anything. its not just sometimes. its always like this...
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• go run and get this book. read it all the way through then you will know how to approach him. trust me. it's called "the peacegiver." you might find it online. you don't want to have sex with him cause you have been hurt. its hard to be intimate when you have been hurt.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Make a cake,it's simple,it's cheap,and its sweet in more ways then one.I made one for my b/f last night and it was shaped like a heart(heart pan)and I dropped red food dye in the mix before cooking it and swirled it around with a fork for red swirls,frosted it and put our initials on it with red hots(made with love).Once when we got in a argument I went to his work and filled his truck with red balloons(like a couple$ for a bag and a lot of breath) and I bought a bag of his favorite candy(another couple of $)so when he got done dealing with the balloons there was a treat waiting for him.Lol My b/f used a lighter to burn I love you...into a beer can(lovely huh)..sweet text messages when away are always nice to, things like I miss you!.Or here we have snow so I walked around in the snow and wrote I heart you. Just little things like that can make someone smile and smiles can lead to more. Good luck hun!

dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:08 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Oh one more thing... try to decided whats worth bitching about because if you listen to yourself I bet some things are not worth it and try to just bite your tongue on those. It helps a lot. I find myself bitching about the stupidest things sometimes and just admitting to my b/f that I was being stupid and I'm sorry makes things ten times better. I just admit my wrongs, us girls can be kind of touchy about things guys just don't understand. And vise-vs-uh.

dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:13 AM on Jan. 15, 2009