Why do you go to church?

IF you do go

Asked by bethany_smith at 1:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I go b/c I want too. I do believe in God. I love God. I have always gone to church and I want my children to grow up in church. Yes there are hypocrites at church but there are hypocrites store, gas station, work etc and people still go to those places so why not go to church. I don't go for other people I go for myself and to get a more personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Answer by blakensara at 2:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• i believe in god and i want to teach my family what i have learned through the church

Answer by kaylajean86 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I don't go to church, all the churches I've been to have been full of a bunch of hypocrites. Once I get in the groove of getting back into it I start to meet people and they're fine during church but when you get to know them in a personal level OMG seriously!

Answer by duckys-mom at 2:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• To be in a quiet. I love the atmosphere in churches, it's serene. A good place to think and relax.

• To worship My Father in heaven and Jesus Christ . It is the way it should be!

Answer by nacarmom06 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I don't. I don't believe that I have to go anywhere but inside me to contact god (or source, or whatever you believe).

Answer by conjuredUp at 3:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2008