• In the Spotlight:

so scared help.....

I am a 17 year old female I am in a relationship with a older guy whom is 44 years old.. They guy is my friends father.. I feel that I love him so much.. I love the way he treats his wife because I know one day he will treat me like that or even better I love the way he treats His children becasue one day we will have soem children of our own and he will treat them like that or even better I love the way he treats me....He is so smart and so sexy.. I been knowing him for like ever since I met his daughter and I think she would be upset if she found out about us but I also think she would be jealous but I dont want to lose her friendship besides I will be her step- mother one day....Should I tell her or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• no
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• you love the way he treats his wife????? he's cheating on her!!!!!
    are you even a mom? or did you join this because you "might" be your friends "step-mom"
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• is this a joke??? This guy needs to be in jail..He obviously treats his wife horribly to sleep with a minor!
    Masonyastesmom

Answer by Masonyastesmom at 9:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i will a mom.... I am pregnant by him duhhhh
    Anonymous

• lmao he cheated on his wife for you and u think that he isnt gonna do the same to you?? you may THINK he is gonna treat you better or be better to your child ; but sweetie ur in a whole big mess and your in for a roller coaster of a fucking life..... good luck ; his ass should be in jail and you should have more respect for yourself and for your friendships and people in ur life ; this whole situation doesnt only affect you ; it affects the wife ; the children whom he already has ; the daughter who is ur "FRIEND" AND MOST IMPORTANT THE CHILD UR CARRYING ; ughh gross.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• The "duhhhhh" gave you away, you are only a child, and if I was your mother he would be up on charges...!!!!
    40yrmom

Answer by 40yrmom at 10:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I feel very sorry for you! Do you really think this is ok. When this gets out he will probably will go to jail for having sex with a minor. This will hurt his children. Do you really think he won't cheat on you?
    lisa-momof2

Answer by lisa-momof2 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• trust me that friendship you have will be over. How could you think a 44 yo man wants a 17 yo? Oh wait he got what he was after sex with a young girl. First it's illegal second what a catch. He cheats on his wife and if you really think your anything other than a young piece of tush your kidding yourself. You destroyed your friendship and a family. For a future that won't be there. And your happy bringing a child into this mess? 10 to 1 when he finds out and his family finds out he'll ask that your baby also disappears. He's using you.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Girl what are you thinking your own homy?
    she will go nuts i will advise you to let him do it and see what happens later?
    1KIDO

Answer by 1KIDO at 11:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• ur own homy?? wtf?? wow some women on this site amaze me ; all that shit typed up there and the only thing u say is " your own "HOMIE"? HOW ABOUT U TELL HER SHE IS WRONG IN WHAT SHE DID AND SHOULDNT BE HAPPY ABOUT BEING A "STEP MOTHER" AT 17 TO HER "HOMIE" OR THAT THE MAN SHE "LOVES" USED HER FOR A PIECE OF ASS AND WHAT DOES A MAN THAT AGE WANT WITH A 17 YEAR OLD??? UR LIFE IS GONNA BE NOT A FUN RIDE BUT ILL PRAY FOR YOU AND PRAY FOR THE CHILD YOU ARE CARRYING PLUS EVERYONE ELSE YOU AND THAT MAN AFFECTS..... DISGUSTING.
    Anonymous