32 weeks.

after everything i eat, i end up having to go to the bathroom. its really frustrating. im 32 weeks....anyone else have this problem? and theres also horrible lower back pain and pressure at the top of my thighs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you talking about peeing or *ahem* pooping?

I guess either way, the basic fact is that your baby is getting pretty darn big and he or she is squishing all your inside parts. Doesn't leave much room for excess food and water to hang out. You know?

Don't worry, 8 more weeks and you'll have a whole new set of issues :)
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• i feel ya on the pain and the lol repeat trips to the bathroom and i didto the pp lol 8 more weeks honey !!!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• 32 weeks too and I don't have that problem. I do have to pee like every 15 mins. tho. For the back pain, try doing stretches every night and use a heating pad. I was having some bad back aches for a while, but I brought my yoga ball to work to sit on, do some yoga stretches at night and take baths every other night. I haven' t had back pain in a couple weeks now.
    Anonymous