Are you aloud to have a bad day or does your husband think you should be a ray of sun shine every waking moment!?

AGH. I'm tired of feeelin like I am not aloud to have a bad day. I don't have them often, so its not like my family has to deal with a mad pissy women. I am normally happy and higt spirited. Today I have homework to do (not getting done now cause I am more pissy then I was before) and I have been feeling like crap. Everything I eat is givin me heart burn. (for the last week) It has all finally cough up to me today. I finally snap. It all happen so fast I have no clue what I even said to piss him off but what ever it was I'm a bitch now... Great thanks you suck. Best part after my shift at MY JOB I went in to cover the last part of his shift at HIS JOB. Not feeling well still being selfless Yep I'm the B word. Yep I am the B word. Sorry just need to vent a little before I go and make peace.

CorCorsmomma

Asked by CorCorsmomma at 10:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• I know how you feel. When I try to be cheerful I'm "being ridculous and acting like everyone shits rainbows" and I need to "be more realistic" and when I am sad or frustrated about something going on i need to "cheer up" because "being pissy never solves anything". It's like the best bi-polar advice i've ever gotten men are big lumbering idiots!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• Ha, send him my way and he'll come running back to you with heartfelt apologies and genuine appreciation.

Lets just say my husband cherishes my good days:)
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Sorry to hear your having such a rough day...Your totally allowed to have a bad day every now and again. My poor husband has to put up w/ pissy attitude way more than he probably wants too...My famous line is you knew what you were getting into when you married me :-) :-)
    joeyzgerl

Answer by joeyzgerl at 10:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yeah.. my SO asks me if I'm ok when I'm having a good day. I'm working on that...
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My husband is so awesome. I tries to comfort me when I am crabby but sometimes you just cant make me happy except by leaving me alone. I will tell him if I need space and I usually take a nap then I feel better. I am usually crabby when I am tired I have noticed..... Good luck honey. We are here to support you no matter what mood you're in:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Munch12502...LOL...You said it way better than I could have...
    joeyzgerl

Answer by joeyzgerl at 10:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• men are like that. ignor him. hell get the idea. i would just tell him off. i hate it when men are like that. how old are you? im 16, and i go thru the same thing.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Lol Munch. You know, even on my worst days my husband never calls me a bitch. Even when I deserve that and more. I would have had some serious words with that. Everyone has a bad day.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 10:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• You know what thanks for the show of support! I mean I really do try. I'm not that giddy bouncy everything pink with butterflies girl but I do smile a lot and I'm nice. But I am a women and I get pissed off. Like now eating makes me sick so I haven't been eating real food but crackers and broth. I am a hungry sick feeling person that still has a kid job house work and school. BUT I am still trying to be pleasant.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 10:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Women are allowed to have bad days, its just society's concept that we grow up with and step into that women are the strong ones, can handle everything, and everyone. never getting sick, never wanting time alone. Being at our men's beck and call. Im like Imlovineveryday. My sweetie tries to make me happy ,help me, and if that means leaving me alone, he will do it. yeah I feel guilty but I need my own time... its okay to get pissy!! piss on
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2009