Do you like Your Kid's teacher? Or does she/he get on your nerves?

Is Your kid the teacher's pet?

faithful78

Asked by faithful78 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No she is not the teachers pet..... there is a little girl named katlin that her mom is there everyday to help cause she cant be away from her mom so her mom just stays and helps out so of corse this little girl is the teachers pet!!! Yes I like my daughters teacher but she does highley get on my nerves.... There are times when im "unexpectedly" going to not be home when the bus drops her off and i pick her up or i have someone go get her.... and her teacher freaks that a note needs to be sent saying she wont be riding the bus and someone will pick her up like i know ahead of time something might go wrong and i wont be home!!! or i got a letter the other day that she must have her snow pants on in the morning!!! y does she need her snow pants to ride in my car for 5 minuets and go in the building!!! Somthings i just dont get!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• What are snow pants??? What state do u live??
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• I like both my children's teachers. My oldest son's teacher called me one morning after UIL to tell me how proud she was of my son, and that he got third place in spelling. I thought it was really nice for her to let us know instead of waiting for weeks to find out. My youngest son's teacher is a new teacher and she is sweet as pie! She always has fun activities for the kids and keeps them interested.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHA I live in Illinois we have alot of snow so they are pants that go over your childs cloths to protect them when playing outside so they dont get cold and wet!! lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• oh ok...lol Wow they still go out on snow days... I live in florida and I swear on a cold day it would be like upper 50's and they will say @ school" its too cold to go out. haha wow snow pants...cool I love snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Actually both my kids have really nice teacher's this year. I have a niece who cant seem to ever get a decent one. It does make a huge diff if the child has a great teacher.... Im ready for the year my kids get the devil teacher though!!!!!!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Yes! I love me. They think I'm a pretty cool teacher too :-)
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2009