other than chicken nuggets, what do you feed a 15 month old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• pretty much whatever i eat with the exception of peanut butter, fish, shell fish and spicy stuff.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My 20 month old likes PB&J, it's just important to know the signs of an allergic reaction (we have junior epi pens on hand because they thought our 3 year old might have food allergies that were causing her eczema... luckily nothing though) also grilled cheese is great, macaroni and cheese is good too. There aren't too many really healthy kid items unless you luck out with a child who loves fruits and vegetables...Also apple slices are good, they generally will like granny smith better, and orange slices (peel and then tear apart don't cut with a knife and it will be easier to eat) because they like bite sized things. Also look into mini bagels, they even make whole wheat ones, and cream cheese or flavored cream cheese. That is a good balanced meal because of the fats, complex carbs, and the amount of protein in the cream cheese.
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• FEED HER WHAT EVER SHE WANTS I NO SOUNDS BAD BUT MAKE IT HEALTHY MY SON IS 18 MONTHS AND WILL EAT A APPLE HIS SELF HE WILL SERIOUSLY REACH FOR FRUIT FORM THE TABLE AND START MUNCHING ON IT TRY IT GIVE HER A WHOLE APPY WHEN EVER AS A SNACK AND WATCH HOW SHE EATS IT SHE WILL BE FINE
    ONLY_MY_SON

Answer by ONLY_MY_SON at 11:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• My DD is still somewhat of a picky eater. She's just recently started eating meat. I give her chicken, hot dogs (cut in strips not circles) and deli meat and I hate to say it but I also give her Spam. She just loves that. I buy the single serving packets and cut it up (like everything else). She also loves yogurt but only Trix yogurt. She eats potatoes in any form but all her other vegies she still will only take from a baby jar - no matter how else I try. She also eats a lot of different types of crackers (stix and fish are her favs) and she likes cheese cut in strips and applesauce in a variety of flavors. She likes pancakes, eggs and toast usually but she's fussy on things with bread. Once and a while I can get her to take a few bites of grilled chesse. I figure that what she does eat gives her all the food groups in one form or another.
    VirgoMom807

Answer by VirgoMom807 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• Anything he wants. If you don't have a family history of food allergies then you don't really have to worry about avoiding any foods. If you do, then you might wait on fish, shellfish, peanut butter.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2009