Can I have SEX now??

My baby is 4 weeks old and please don't mind me but I am so H&^%$&...U know what I mean...I feel so bad cuz the whole time I was prego I didn't want nothing to do with him but now I just want to....Please help!!!

bellasmommy09

Asked by bellasmommy09 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2009 in Health

• Hey I waited 18 days and was fine. Try it, just be gentle and make sure your good and excited maybe have a bottle of lube just in case.
    Anonymous

• I had it 2 weeks after! I don't care what a doctor says...I know my body.
    Try it
    Anonymous

• I only waited 2 wks with my first and only 3 or 4 with my 2nd and 3rd babies.... yes they say not til 6 weeks but when i felt ready i did it and was JUST FINE!!! if your not sore and you feel ready id go for it!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• yes you should be fine

Answer by admckenzie at 10:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• the purpose of a post partum md visit is to make sure your cervix is closed. and usualyy that is when u get your birth control method if it requires an rx.so ladies, remember u can get pregnant again sooner then u think. at least if u need to do it sooner use a condom.
    Anonymous

• I don't think anyone I know actually waited the full 6 weeks. But like Anon 9:57 said... don't forget about birth control! DH's grandmother went to her PP appt after my FIL was born and found out she was pregnant with DH's aunt!
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:16 AM on Jan. 15, 2009

• i had it 5 days after and i had a c section
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 15, 2009